Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Back!!

OK - it took a little while *sigh*... first I had issues with my other blog ... There were so many spam emails sent to it that it finally locked up and died!!

Then, my house was robbed and they stole my laptop...that was bad enough, but it was about two weeks later when I realized they'd also stolen my camera. No, never did submit that to the insurance, pretty much wasn't worth the effort (if you know what I mean!!).

Anyway, I now have a new laptop...a KICKIN' XPS M1530...and exactly WHY do I need all that my children ask...because I can.








My XPS, by the way, is PINK!!


We've been picking up and putting down a lot of cameras over the last several weeks until yesterday, when I met with the girls for a little stamping and a lot of eating and someone said, "Hey, I have a camera for sale....Canon PowerShot S50"

SOLD! So these are my first pictures I'm uploading...I have a little work to do when it comes to lighting and figuring out my new toy...so please be patient :o) - the very best part of buying this camera from a very good friend is that she is also a VERY good photographer and will never let me wander around pretending like I know what I'm doing....she'll bail me out!

Finally, if you're reading this and thinking, "Well, now that she's replaced everything...." We have also purchased a Home Alarm system that will blow out the neighbors windows (so much for the "Gee, I was home all day and didn't see a thing") Finally did what everyone tells you to do and you always say, "Someday I'm going to take pictures of all of my stuff and write down the serial numbers....just in case" and last but not least, installed LoJack - yeah .. if you haven't heard of this...you need to stop by their site.

So let the posting begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment