Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week in Review


I've been just a little busy...playing in my "stamp room" is my therapy - may not be less expensive that a medical therapist...but a lot more fun...and I save a lot of money on gas!!

Here's the front and inside using Heard from the Heart.





I love using these Hostess sets from Stampin' UP in the Fall Winter catalog...Best Yet and Organic Grace. My favorite is the flower in the center!






Here's an oldie but a goodie...Sassy Stems!! Maybe you can see the glitter added in the vase around the "water marks". I used the Stardust Pure Glitter Pen that I found at Gina K's shop...LOVE this little pen...easy, easy to use and adds a lot of targeted glitter.










I pulled out the Big Shot for these cards and love, love, love them! The Top Note Die Thank You card is totally cased from Patty Bennett as is the scallop envelope.

The Thank You cards are for a swap I'm doing on the Paper Craft Planet with the Swaps group I belong to and the envelopes will hold a Ghiradelli Chocolate wrapped in DP for my friend at work to give her kids to hand out to teachers.

That's it for today...there are more to come...

This is one of those times when I really, really appreciate those bloggers that I visit every day...it's HARD to post all the time when you'd rather play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment