Friday, December 19, 2008

Chad in Afghansitan


I thought about what my first post would be ... and you know, they always say, "Ladies First!" - so I'm posting the boy first. Well, I guess he isn't a boy any more, now is he?

This is Chad's first platoon as a 1stLT stationed at Zerok, Afghanistan. He is the good-looking young man standing on the far right looking at the camera as if to say, "I went to college for this?" Really, he's happy where he is...it's what he's trained for over the last few years...and I know he didn't go to Ranger School so he could sit behind a desk!

Keep him in your prayers and think of him on Christmas Day.

Becky

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am anxious to see your new beginning as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Gina K. heads up! I had no idea.
    My heart goes out to you. It must be very difficult knowing your son's life is at risk. I will keep him in my prayers. My thanks to your son for the sacrifices he has made serving our country.

    ReplyDelete