Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet Centers


Ok...it has been a very long time...but I went on a break for a while...but I'm back and having a blast!! I haven't been this excited about new things from Stampin' Up in a while...but the cards using the Sweet Centers today are just TOO cute!

The cups used in this card are only $2.95 for 12...inexpensive enough to be THE mom at your kids' next function at school - especially with Halloween coming up. They have their own self adhesive so they'll stick securely to your card...a handy thing when using candy instead of beads and buttons!

How, you may ask, are you supposed to mail something this big???

Order the special padded envelopes, of course!


Another new set from Stampin Up is Circle Circus....I LOVE this set!! It is also the perfect compliment to the Sweet Centers set should you not want to add the cups.

















I've been having fun this weekend and have more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment